REACH is a next-generation customer engagement platform which allows companies to conduct transactional meetings online in real time with their clients, eliminating the need for a physical encounter.
The platform empowers companies to wrap up transactions – documentation and/or authentication processes – instantly and remotely as well as a customer self-service mode, using any device.
The revolutionary solution allows to increase closing ratio, reduce process time, increase customer satisfaction and eliminate the need for a physical encounter.
REACH is an award-winning startup which won multiple prizes in the Fintech domain.
The company is growing rapidly with more than 70 paid customers and numerous pilots with global giants on its path to make the digital age simpler for companies and their clients.
Are you amazing at what you do? Are you passionate about educating industries about new innovations and evangelising mobile digitizing technology?
This is your dream job!
We are looking for a passionate marketer with exceptional communications and collaboration skills to join our growing marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be to transform technical product capabilities into compelling product narratives that drive product usage and new sales. This will include creating product narratives and branding, writing blog posts and email messaging, facilitating internal training and go-to-market communications, as well as solutions-oriented webinars and partner marketing.
- 2+ years experience in product marketing, technical marketing communications, or mobile marketing communications
- True native-fluency in English (mother tongue) with exemplary communications skills
- Excellent visual communications skills – take a technical concept and explain it clearly in a just one image
- Strong familiarity with mobile app marketing and related technologies
- Experience participating in dynamic product rollout processes
- Highly motivated, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude (be the person you would want to work with)
- A real people-person, someone who can make conversation with and build a relationship with anyone, anywhere
- Product Content Creation:Create, maintain and manage multi-channel product content for both internal and external audiences. Includes educational material, evangelism materials, creative guidance on product screenshots, gifs and videos, as well as sales collateral.
- Product Narratives:Master the current and upcoming product’s technical capabilities and translate them into real-world, relatable product narratives that will be used in the website, in sales collateral and in blog posts. Own the why and the what of product communications.
- Internal Training:Collaborate with product, sales, CSM and training teams to deliver world-class training and testing on new features, and retraining on legacy features.
- Co-Marketing Activation:Create and facilitate co-marketing campaigns with relevant partners across the globe
- Product-Driven Content and Positioning:Assist in the development and optimization of customer communications, funnels, onboarding materials, exercises and evangelism
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Hands-on experience working in a high-tech or startup environment
- Experience in the mobile app marketing, enterprise digital marketing, SAAS or B2B space space
- Organizational and project management experience
- A great sense of humor
Are you a UI/UX Star? Apply at email@example.com