REACH is a next-generation customer engagement platform which allows companies to conduct transactional meetings online in real time with their clients, eliminating the need for a physical encounter.
The platform empowers companies to wrap up transactions – documentation and/or authentication processes – instantly and remotely as well as a customer self-service mode, using any device.
The revolutionary solution allows to increase closing ratio, reduce process time, increase customer satisfaction and eliminate the need for a physical encounter.
REACH is an award-winning startup which won multiple prizes in the Fintech domain.
The company is growing rapidly with more than 70 paid customers and numerous pilots with global giants on its path to make the digital age simpler for companies and their clients.
As a UI/ UX Designer you will:
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z. Lead your own creation
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products
- Work in a dynamic environment quick decision making within tight schedules
- Responsible for user experience, visual design concepts and user interface across digital products and platforms
- Be part of a great team, you will receive everything you can dream of from super friendly and creative co-workers & a strong focus on your development, to projects that will inspire the hole Gaming Industry
- Strong design, drawing, Color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- At least 3 years of experience in UI and understanding of UI principals
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
- Knowledge of Flash, After Effects and Illustrator
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION
(We will contact only resumes with portfolio links)
Are you a UI/UX Star? Apply at email@example.com